Well everyone, it’s happened again. I’ve been caught in another game of blog tag and for the sake of silliness and Wacky Wednesdays, I’m going to participate. Thanks, Rohan!
So here we go. First, post the rules. I’ll do it as I go (and that’s in bold).
Second, post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you. (What is it with the number eleven in these blogging games?)
And for the facts…
1. I have a multi-colored frog sand beanie sitting on my computer. His name is Elyan Riddles.
2. My room is currently in serious need of cleaning.
3. Right now I have a nauseating headache. I hope it goes away soon!
4. I enjoy doing laundry. I wish I could be doing laundry right now.
5. I have a compulsive need to point out any wildlife I see while driving or riding in the car.
6. My brother Ben and I wrote a song called “The Dragonlord” inspired by BBC’s Merlin.
7. Not that I want to hurt anyone, but I have this secret desire to punch someone in the face like they do in the movies, just to see what it feels like.
8. Spontaneous dancing happens frequently at my house, especially when my brother Ben is around.
9. I love snail mail. Letters, cards, postcards, drawings – if I can mail it, I’ll do it!
10. Yesterday my boyfriend and I had a debate about who had a bigger library – Superman or The Doctor. (We decided on the Doctor – his TARDIS has infinite space and he has books from the past and future – bit of an advantage over Superman).
11. I think I am in denial about my fear of mice. (Because it’s irrational!)
Third, answer the questions given by the tagger. (Rohan always comes up with something interesting…)
- What’s your favorite toe? Do I have to have a favorite? I’m fond of all my toes, because they’re crooked and funny shaped.
- When is the last time you ate a piece of toast? This past Sunday.
- Can I have a hug? Absolutely!
- How long is a piece of string? That depends on who is cutting it.
- How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man? That depends – how old is the man and what has he experienced in his life?
- Are these questions annoying? Maybe.
- What’s your favorite video game? I don’t play video games often enough to have a favorite.
- What did you have for breakfast…4 days ago? Strawberries.
- Do you live withing 15 minutes of a body of water like a river, sea or lake? Yes.
- Have you ever smelled a dog fart? I don’t think so. And I don’t want to.
- Have you ever hugged a shoe? I can’t remember. The possibility of answering yes to this question is high.
Fourth, create eleven new random questions.
- What is your favorite Dr. Suess book?
- Have you ever thrown up at school?
- Do you like being barefoot?
- Did you think there was a monster under your bed or in your closet as a child?
- Would you rather face one horse-sized duck or fifty duck-sized horses?
- When is the best occasion to wear a cape?
- Would you tell anyone if you had been abducted by aliens?
- What is your comfort food?
- Which is worse: being lost in an unfamiliar city or being lost in the woods?
- Who is your hero?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen at the grocery store?
Fifthly (and lastly) tag some people!
Emma (A Wordless Blogger)
Rachel (Spilled Ink)
So there you have it. Just another blog tag post. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a good Wednesday!