“I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.” – Paul Simon
Today is a good day.
Even though I stayed up entirely too late last night and I should probably be tired and I have a hundred and one things to do, I can’t help but be happy today.
I’ve got a lot of good things happening in my life right now. And sometimes it’s good just to recognize and be thankful for those things in your life. It just makes me appreciate them all the more.
So let’s review:
- In 4 DAYS, I am going to a Jonas Brothers concert with my little sisters and mom.
- Tomorrow I get to spend the evening with my wonderful boyfriend.
- After three days of rain, the sun is shining.
- I have some new job opportunities on the horizon.
- I am seeing the Jonas Brothers in concert on Sunday (did I already say that?)
- I am surrounded by good friends and good family.
- I am healthy.
- I am making plans for the trip of a lifetime.
- Did I mention seeing the Jonas Brothers on Sunday?!
Obviously you can see I’m a little excited for the Jonas Brothers concert. It’s the main reason for my unusual amount of happiness today.
What can I say? I’m a fangirl at heart.
But the fact of the matter is, I am happy today and I wanted to share that. Happiness just isn’t as good without someone to share it with. So what’s making you happy today? What good and exciting things have you got going on in your life right now? How can I make you day a little better?